What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question about an app called " notability "

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know how to make new folders in this app and then to add notes within a particular folder.

My question is .... Once inside the folder you want to use how can you label the note. At the moment all my added notes are just numbers. Note 1, Note 2, Note 3 etc.

Also the numbers are scattered in different folders so it makes it cumbersome to find the file you want quickly.
I'm sure there must be a more efficient way to organise notes than by a number.

I just made a new folder called iPF to save great information threads for future use. When I added a new note it is called Note 14.

Justin Brock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also tap edit when in "library mode" to edit the title of the note or move it a different subject

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This app was updated yesterday. To delete a subject, simply swipe left to right across the subject label on the left hand pane and tap the delete button that pops up. Alternatively, tap edit at the top left and then tap the settings icon at the left of the coloured subject bar on the right hand pane and tap delete subject.

PatS

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I just downloaded the update. This is a new app for me and I really like it so far.

Most reactions

Latest posts