What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notes Plus Question...

juniorgolf18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to exit the last note you were working on and just have the notes folder/notebook section open?

Every time I open NotesPlus the last note I was working on is on the screen with the folders on the left.

In noteshelf and note taker hd, you can't see the note, just to the folder or books page when you open the app or you can go back to the page where nothing is but the covers with no notes showing. It doesn't seem to be able to close where NO note is up on screen. Sometimes doing client notes I don't want them open for next meeting.

How can I "close" the last note and have NP open to the folder section or a blank note?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure I see the problem. If I want to start a new note, then I hit the '+' symbol and I'm offered the options to start a new note or create a new folder. If I chose to start a new note, it's blank. If I then quite Notes Plus and then re-open it, that blank note is on the page when the app starts up.

Maybe I've misunderstood your problem, if so, I apologise.

Tim

OP
J

juniorgolf18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx Tim. I understand that. I'm talking about closing a note so there is just a page where you can see just notebooks or folders.

I got a note from the developer and said they are working on being able to close notes and adding a bookshelf type feature in next update

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - thanks for that - the Developer is really committed to the product so I'm sure we'll have that update soon.

Thanks for letting us know.

Tim

Most reactions