What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not iPad

SkyeViolet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it ok if I use my iPhone on this iPad site too? Because the iPhone forum is dull

OP
SkyeViolet

SkyeViolet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's what I meant. Sorry for not clarifying.

Bingoldsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many, many members of this iPad group also have iPhones. I'm sure you can be part of this group with questions or interests about iPhone. The iPhone is really just a tiny iPad :) It wouldn't bother me one bit to have you included. Welcome (from me).

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many, many members of this iPad group also have iPhones. I'm sure you can be part of this group with questions or interests about iPhone. The iPhone is really just a tiny iPad :) It wouldn't bother me one bit to have you included. Welcome (from me).

Diddo.....If you are already a member over on iPhone forums also I would recommend browsing both forums. Often times there are things being discussed here and not over there and vise versa. Before the new iPad release I found myself over there more but now I seem to be here more often since this forum is booming now.....Good times....

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many non-iPad people are members here. Some to learn, some to antagonize. As long as you are here to learn, you are very much welcome here. Education is the free exchange of knowledge, without rancor.

Most reactions

Latest posts