What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Happy with latest iOS update

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This is a very common issue visible in the latest iOS update and has again got me. My iPad slipped into recovery mode when i resetted it when the bar was standing still for a long time during installation. I have restarted iPad after that and also oept it undisturbed for 15 minutes. Still its in recovery mode. Any help would be appreciated.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Don't want to go through that painful method. I would just like to come out of recovery mode, even if I can't update iOS.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If resetting and waiting don't help, there's nothing else left to do. The Seraphim is right. Sorry!

Try to reset once more, then wait for another 15 minutes, if resetting doesn't work. And if this still fails to help, you'll have to use recovery mode to restore it.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Stopping the installation half way done is akin to stopping a mechanic halfway when he's replacing your engine. Neither the old nor the new iOS version is completely available.

You can interrupt the download and get away with it. You can interrupt the verify phase and get away with it. But interrupting the final install phase is almost certain to result in a non-functioning iPad.

You are going to have to restore.

Most reactions

Latest posts