What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not getting registration email

Elmosmoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiya

I seem to be having problems registering my iPad under my Apple ID. When I first bought it, I plugged it to my MacBook, went through the registration process and at the end, it said the process failed. The guy at the apple store said it was probably because it was busy or something and the next time I plug in, it'll make me do it again. It didn't.

So I tried doing it on the Apple website, went through the process, and it said it's done and I'll get a confirmation email and I never did. Tried again yesterday and it was the same thing, never got the email. I checked on the Express Lane bit of the Apple site under my login and my iPad is not listed under my products, just my iPhone.

Has anyone else got same problem? And does it matter that my product isn't registered?

Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts