What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not digging new iTunes

muelgrub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since I installed the newest version of iTunes, I can't seem to sync everything correctly. Although I acknowledge my ignorance on all things Apple related, but it seems that iTunes was easier in the earlier versions. For example, in my iTunes library as it exist on my PC, I have 6 books, but on my iPad there are about 20, but none of the 6 in my library are on my iPad. When I go to iTunes and try to sycn, I get the message that the 6 books are synced under a different library and do I want to erase the iPad and install the 6. The answer is NO..
Also, when I'm in iTunes and go to "on this iPad" the 20 books are there, but not the 6.
I'm very confused as to what's going on and how to get everything synced correctly and have only 1 library synced to 1 iPad.
Is there something I'm doing wrong, or someplace to learn how to properly use iTunes?
I'd like to get rid of whatever library my iTunes things it's supposed to be connected to.
Didn't there used to be a way to "transfer purchases" from the iPad to the library, and why is it gone?
Hope this makes sense
Thanks
Muel

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts