What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Library

muelgrub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, so I had my iTunes library for my JB iPad2 on an external HDD. Something when wrong with the drive and the library is gone. When I connected my iPad I got the message that there's no library associated with it and that i need to create another. I created another but don't couldn't sync b/c iTunes says the iPad is synced to another library.
You all know what the next message was: if I sycn the apps on the iPad will be replaced by the new, and now empty, iTunes library.
I've seen some solutions on the web but can't seem to find the best one.
How do I get whats on my iPad2 into my library so I can sync properly and not lose anything?
much thanks!!!

OP
M

muelgrub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
over 200 views and no one knows how to do this?

mahaah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try doing transfer purchases for the apps...and then sync..after verifying that ur apps are correctly shwing up in itunes...take backup of ipad...steps should b in apple page...

Most reactions

Latest posts