What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Normal/work bag stroke case

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ive got my scrennies , I've got my iPad 2 protective sleeve

All I need now is a bag / case

Can anybody suggest one or post a pic, it's got to be pretty tough as it will be used 24/7

gatecitycanes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use this one. Plenty of room for my iPad, Kindle and all the cords and chargers.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Targus-CityGear-Netbook-Netbooks--TSM097US/dp/B002N8726W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303062096&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Targus CityGear Netbook Case for up to 10.2 Inch Netbooks- Black and Grey TSM097US: Electronics[/ame]

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a TImbuk2 small messenger bag and really like it a lot. Durable and spacious.

Second this - I have a Timbuk2 Classic Messenger as well, and it is practically like a bag of infinite holding. Price tip: if you're not planning to custom-build your bag and not too fussed about colours, you can get Timbuk2 messengers at a lower price through resellers elsewhere, e.g. Amazon.com: Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag

Steve220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a TImbuk2 small messenger bag and really like it a lot. Durable and spacious.

Second this - I have a Timbuk2 Classic Messenger as well, and it is practically like a bag of infinite holding. Price tip: if you're not planning to custom-build your bag and not too fussed about colours, you can get Timbuk2 messengers at a lower price through resellers elsewhere, e.g. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002V92YJI/classicfromthesi"]Amazon.com: Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag[/ame]

Yep. Timbuk2 here too. Got their Bondage bag (really, that's what they call it) and its great. Padded pocket to put the iPad. Solid design. Lots of pockets.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve220 said:
Yep. Timbuk2 here too. Got their Bondage bag (really, that's what they call it) and its great. Padded pocket to put the iPad. Solid design. Lots of pockets.

I think Timbuk2 has maybe too many variations of designs around what is essentially a messenger bag - can be overwhelming/confusing for someone new to their products. I actually had the chance to visit their storefront in Hayes Valley in San Francisco last Nov, and customized my design on their yea-big touchscreen. They had it sewn up and ready for collection in two days - how's that for efficiency and customer service.

Most reactions

Latest posts