What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nook books

Whipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the nook ipad app. When i then go to barnes and noble nook books to buy, the screen goes blank when it try to buy a nook book. Same tjing happens with the kindle app and amazon. Any ideas? Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you cannot buy an e-book from within any app except iBooks. This has been since last June when Apple started enforcing its 'in app' purchase policy.

The only thing you can do it to buy the book via the bookstore's web site (in Safari) and then go back to the app and download it.

Marilyn

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Buying books from the web-site of the book store is super easy if you add the site to your home page. And your library shows the new book ready to download when you open the app. B&N shows all my purchases - if only I could remember which ones I didn't read on my original iPad to download to the new one. But they are marked as ready to download.

Most reactions

Latest posts