What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nook problem

Dagwood_55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen this question posted before, but no solution.

I have the Nook app. And when I buy a book at Barnes & Noble, it shows but when I hit the download button, it only gives iBooks as an option of where to go to. Then I go to IBooks, it's on the shelf but has errors and no text on the pages.

Help!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When you purchase a book from the Nook app, it redirects you to the Barnes and Noble web store using Safari, where you buy it on their site. After you purchase it, don't bother to download it there.

Instead, reopen your Nook app. In the home view where you see your books, make sure you have 'show all' selected at the top. You should see your new book listed with a 'download' label on it. Tap to download.

You may be asked to log in. Use the same username and password that you used to buy the book.

If you don't see your book tap the refresh icon in the upper right corner.

Most reactions

Latest posts