What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No iPad 4 section?

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as my wife does not replace me with a newer model, I do not care what they call any new iPad.

Dumacker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember reading caution last fall re: the "real" ipad 3 updates were going to be seen fall of 2012.
That bothers me. We all remember the iphone G followed by the much improved GS.

Maybe it will just be the smaller model this fall...

Only Apple's "fishermen" Know...

feed the apple ;)

Airtent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A6 chip, 8 mp rear cam, maybe slightly better front cam, ios 6 at least, siri, maybe better battery life due to lower power a6 chip, and a magnetic data/charge cable sorta like the ones on mac laptops.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thinner and lighter would be on my list.

If you only want 4 hours of battery life, they can do that today. But because people are demanding LTE, better displays and faster processing, don't count on thinner and lighter for at least 5 years.

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skull One said:
If you only want 4 hours of battery life, they can do that today. But because people are demanding LTE, better displays and faster processing, don't count on thinner and lighter for at least 5 years.

Not saying I want it today, but it will come and I will be waiting till then.

Most reactions