What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No HELP key

pwright2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think one of the major design lacks of he iPad is the lack of a universal HELP key (F1). Load an app and try to guess how it works is a lousy user experience. Some provide an opening screen with instructions but once in the program there is no way to pop back for details. If there are any.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree that there are reasons for wanting something like that. We can add that to the arrow keys and others.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I agree that there are reasons for wanting something like that. We can add that to the arrow keys and others.

Good idea! Split the redundant huge left "?123" key and give us little arrow keys, split the right shift key and give us forward delete and help.

I know the folks at Apple could even come up with a better scheme if they would. Maybe they will get the message....

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The 'first is usually the worse' philosophy applies to most electronics. But how can we tell what we need until we do without.

Most reactions