What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios language

Hoagy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My kids gave me, a lifelong MS user, this iPad. Nice compact affair. A pity Apple never chose to make a Window-like page program. Doing my monthly cash flow I want to see my bank statement and my spreadsheet on the same screen and at the SAME TIME. The Duo Browser is not much of a help!
But my most irritating experience is that somewhere,sometime, I loaded a program (WHICH?) that changed the language in which my dates are presented. It looks like a Easter-European speak, but I do not understand one iota of it.
Anyone can tell me how to get my IOS back to the English talk of my dates?
Hans Ris

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My kids gave me, a lifelong MS user, this iPad. Nice compact affair. A pity Apple never chose to make a Window-like page program. Doing my monthly cash flow I want to see my bank statement and my spreadsheet on the same screen and at the SAME TIME. The Duo Browser is not much of a help!
But my most irritating experience is that somewhere,sometime, I loaded a program (WHICH?) that changed the language in which my dates are presented. It looks like a Easter-European speak, but I do not understand one iota of it.
Anyone can tell me how to get my IOS back to the English talk of my dates?
Hans Ris

Is that foreign language in the App Store only or is everything on your iPad in that language?

If it's the App Store, go there and tap "Featured":

image-2072125525.jpg

Scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it and sign out.

image-1050639404.jpg

image-2750368134.jpg

Then sign in again.

image-4152924951.jpg

image-1551071317.jpg

In case you were in the wrong App Store, a popup appears and lets you decide to go to your App Store again.

If your iPad shows the foreign language everywhere, go to Settings - General, scroll down to International and tap it.

image-3522477286.jpg

Something like this appears. Tap Language

image-2210293120.jpg

And you are able to choose English again.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts