What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Stand

williamk03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O.k. I got a subscription to Popular Mechanics. How do I activate the subscription on the newsstand app? Totally confused.

Tanks for the help.

Bill

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You cannot force a subscription into the newsstand. If it doesn't show up there, you should contact them and ask them to support newsstand. They need to make some simple changes to their app

tommy59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded Money app and thought it would show up in Newstand but it did not. It is a stand alone application and from what I am reading there is no way to put it into newstand correct? I can put it in an other folder for like publications I believe this is something I am going to try next to consolidate like applications.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've discovered that the newsstand leaves it's icon in the task bar after you've closed it. That's why I like my icons outside the newsstand. I can put one in a folder for magazines or in my most used items folder or out on my first home page.

Most reactions

Latest posts