What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

newbie will a little attitude

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ajh said:
I'm just sayin, if we keep buying every time they tell us it's new and improved, without questioning the product, we'll soon be broke and they'll be unthinkably wealthy. I'm only expecting more for my money like they're expecting more of my money.

I don't think anyone who upgraded from an iPad to iPad2 had any question of the product. Sure there were bound to be folks that ended up thinking it wasn't all that, but nothing was overstated or misrepresented by Apple. The changes in the device were known upfront etc. I know what you're saying however. Kind of like the guy having the 3D tv delivered and the delivery truck has a 4D tv advertisement on it. :). It's just marketing and capitalism. I have no doubt that "near all" of the upgrades throughout the iPad cycle have been laid out prior to the first gen hitting the shelves. Incremental upgrades will make millions not to mention add flexibility to technological advancements and cost.

"I'm only expecting more for my money like they're expecting more of my money."

And hundreds/thousands maybe millions including me agree with you - and that's why they chose not to upgrade and wait for the next gen. :)

Cheers

OP
I

ipfuser56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I give up. I'll post somewhere else. Just thought maybe someone would be interested in sending a message to Apple. Thanks ya all. :)

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ajh said:
I give up. I post somewhere else. Just thought maybe someone would be interested in sending a message to Apple. Thanks ya all. :)

That would be not to make money like I said there just doing there job of making money

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just sayin, if we keep buying every time they tell us it's new and improved, without questioning the product, we'll soon be broke and they'll be unthinkably wealthy. I'm only expecting more for my money like they're expecting more of my money.

Then the answer is simple: don't buy an iPad. It's a free market.

Technology is never going to stand still and if you are concerned that the next version of your particular widget is going to be better than what you just purchased, you'll never enjoy anything you own.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
But Apple or a pc? That's another argument. I'm a pc/windows user of over 25 years, switched (or joined) to Macs 5 years or so to compliment my work. Blimmin hate them. Beautifully build and the hardware is superb, but software? No thank you. Hate it. Much prefer Windows. So I now got perfect solution - mac hardware using windows through bootcamp.

LOL, I agree 1000%

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

This makes me chuckle, because I don't need financial advice from someone who is worried about going broke from buying electronics.

konal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to Ipad. In fact we're new to Mac and Apple. We're in the market for 2 new Ipads — for myself and my wife. Sure would like to see the new Ipad 3 by the jan or feb 2012. Sorry to all that bought the Ipad 2, but from what I've read it wasn't the greatest improvement. If Ipad 3 isn't much better, I think we'll be looking at android.
Just sayin!

I beleive, When i will using Ipad 2 then i can say something about it, weather it's good or not that good as expecting. I haven't buy the ipad 2 yet but soon i will have the same.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
I'm a pc/windows user of over 25 years, switched (or joined) to Macs 5 years or so to compliment my work. Blimmin hate them. Beautifully build and the hardware is superb, but software? No thank you. Hate it. Much prefer Windows.

A thought provoking statement. I suspect that though things may change rapidly, there is still a lot of truth in it today.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Then don't get one. I'm still confused why you are posting. It truly seems as though you don't want one. If you are trying to change others minds to agree with you it is beating the same dead horse as the "F" feature that Apple doesn't do out of the box.
Saying someone is trolling is speaking of a perceived action . If someone says the person is a troll , that is a personal attack.
I'm still trying the understand the purpose if this thread.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Most reactions

Latest posts