What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple's attitude annoys me

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tell the GM that some new products are too much in demand for getting them immediately. If he complains, remind him that whenever a car strikes public fancy, you cannot get them fast enough. Even if it is not that great. Remind him about the PT Cruiser which had people paying twice book value to own one. Think about the wait on that one. Yet within a short period, they were going at invoice because the new had worn out.

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple should find a way of meeting the yearnings of its numerous customers. I think the real problem of Apple is inability to meet the demands for its new products. It happened with the ipad classic (1st generation) and it will happen with ipad 2 too. Wait for 2 months or so then ipad 2 will be everywhere.

By the way, ipad ought to evolve a system that allows its customers to return an old system/model (say ipad 1) and exchange same for the new one (say ipad 2). I remember upgrading twice on ipad 1 before settling for 64GB wifi/3G but at very great cost. If that system of return exists, then all I would do was to return my old system and pay some addition money to get the model of my choice.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
akintomide said:
Apple should find a way of meeting the yearnings of its numerous customers. I think the real problem of Apple is inability to meet the demands for its new products.

Apple will meet demand for its products. It's just not going to happen right now.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Considering they are building 2 to 3 million a month and the demand is higher than they can produce it is amazing and in Australia one can log on to apple Australia and reserve ipads after 9 pm at night you select the store you want to pick up from then it shows availability I grabbed a 32 wifi black at 9.01 pm all available ipads were gone at robina apple store gold coast with in 3 minutes it was real time selection I have customers of mine prepared to pay $100 more just to get one. It is a feeding frenzy to say the least

Most reactions