What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie Question

Lykele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I say "newbie" what I mean is I'm about to purchase the new Ipad later this week. However, I have never owned an Ipad, Ipod, Iphone, IMac or any other thing that begins with the letter "i". So my question is could you recommend a book or reference guide or website that can help me in the initial stages of learning the Ipad. Even things that are second nature to you will be unknown to me.

After I feel comfortable using the new Ipad, I can come to this forum for more of the tougher questions.

Thanks for any advice you can supply.

Lykele

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Not sure if you are planning on purchasing an iPad 2 (which has been discounted) or the newest iPad? But a good starting point is to download the official Apple manual(s) for the device - check HERE for either one or both! Also check Amazon for books on the iPad - the most recent ones published - and look at the reviews. Hopefully others will 'chime in' w/ their favorites - good luck!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Free is always a good place to start!

Most reactions

Latest posts