What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie from Louisiana

babrams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I am a newbie to posting but not a newbie to this forum. I read a lot and decided it was time to ask a few questions.

It's great to have a forum like this.

Funny thing. I could not get the cursor in this area to type my information on the IPF app for the ipad. I had to come to my PC to type this. I can type a thread from other areas on my ipad but not in the New Member introduction section.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I notice the problem you had with typing into the message area - it's a problem that several users have faced - not sure why, but sometimes a power-off, power-on (i.e. rather than sleep) fixes the problem

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
B

babrams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I appreciate the warm welcome. I've had the iPad since the first one came out on day one. Stood in line on day one and got the iPad 2. It still amazes me. I have a different level of respect for addicts cause I'm an App addict. Perhaps you can suggest some type of app intervention. LOL.

Thank again for the warm welcome.

Billy

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The weird posting behavior of the IPF app is what happens when you are not logged in. There used to be a login icon at the bottom of the screen, but they've removed that and replaced it with an amusing game of hide and seek; one I'd have lost if I hadn't happened to read the change notes.

To log in tap on the Forums icon at the bottom. You'll see a blue Login button at the bottom left. To logout, select the Profile icon and select the option from the menu.

Most reactions