What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie in San Clemente

paul65k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I am new to the forum and like others waiting for my 3G iPad to arrive to go with the Case and Stand w/keyboard that already arrived.

I live in Beautiful San Clemente, CA which is exactly 1/2 way between Los Angeles and San Diego on the coast. We have Camp Pendleton Marine Base to the South, the Cleveland National Forest to the East and the Pacific Ocean to the West....all in all a beautiful place to live and the former home of the Nixon Western White House in the 60's and early 70's.

I work for a large contract manufacturer based in the Silicon valley and I am exposed to technology on a daily basis for many companies including Apple. I spend at least 50% of my time on the road and in airplanes and have had a chance to play with the iPad and am really looking forward to having one to read books, watch videos and surf the net when I travel.

I can't see leaving the notebook behind (just yet) as I am dealing with 100+ corporate emails with attachments as well as appointments and conference calls.

I'm hoping that the 3G will provide the flexibility I need when traveling....in any case just wanted to say hi:D

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome!

Waiting is a pain, but I bet it will be worth it. In spending time with the iPad I have found it to be more capable than I first thought. It is a fun machine, but you can get serious with it too......

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Paul! Your wait will feel long...but the forum will speed your thoughts on creative uses and info resources!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!!!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts