What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to forum and need help

Sky2627

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased three iPads last Christmas. I have a iPad mini 2 with my cell company and my sons have wifi pads and do homework with google docs and play two games. Minecraft and Pixel Gun 3D . One of my sons iPad recently plays his games and it crashes and goes back to the home screen. I've closed all apps and I've pressed the home and power button. It has not helped. I've tried everything and he is so sad. He plays for a minute and it crashes and his brothers is fine. They have the exact same pads and all was fine up till the last update. Anyone have any suggestions? They do homework and it works fine of course ! Now it's the Xbox and wiiu and I am stuck watching my iPad so they get the earned game time on weekends
And 30 minutes after homework. They are good kids so I feel I need Appe to help. I have insurance and it's two years through Walmart. Do I replace his pad ? He has so much on it and does not want to loose all his work. Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried deleting the game and re-downloading it? Also, since you just got the iPad last month, you still have two months left of the free telephone technical support. You could try calling if the re-installation of the game doesn't work.

Most reactions