What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New/Secondhand

ceedeei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.barchester.webs.com
I have a brand new iPad 32 gig which my son bought me as a gift. He lives in Switzerland and I live in Spain so it isn't just a matter of popping round the corner. To enhance the gift he bought a music album on iTunes and entered his name and address in the Contacts app. He says he didn't sync the iPad to his computer but nevertheless the iPad, which I now have here in Spain, won't sync my Contacts and Music. It keeps saying it can't find the music and gives me a list of all my music that it says it can't find. As a last resort I suppose I could restore the iPad but does that restore it to it's factory settings or just delete everything of mine. If the latter is the case I don't think I would be much further forward. I can't even find the iPad anywhere on my computer so far but it must be syncing the videos and apps from somewhere, p[robably the iTunes iPod library.

OP
C

ceedeei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.barchester.webs.com
Please forget the above post. I hadn't realised that the iPad was different to the iPod in quite a few ways. One of them being that the iPad has no music icon it seems. All the music gets loaded into an iPod icon, which I have just seen, and that's where all my music is.

Most reactions

Latest posts