What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new member. help for unable to update apps

brye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi. i'm a new member to this ipad forum.

need help.
just wanna ask why can't i update my apps? it always appears 'unable to download apps this time' and i've been doing this for couple of hours thinking that internet connection has probs. but still wd ok internet, i can't download/update those apps. it all started when the app store notification asks if i will update those apps, and i did tap d 'ok' button but i was not ok until now. and i cannot even make use of the apps and some i already deleted from my os.
don't know what to do bout it. thanks

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
brye said:
hi. i'm a new member to this ipad forum.

need help.
just wanna ask why can't i update my apps? it always appears 'unable to download apps this time' and i've been doing this for couple of hours thinking that internet connection has probs. but still wd ok internet, i can't download/update those apps. it all started when the app store notification asks if i will update those apps, and i did tap d 'ok' button but i was not ok until now. and i cannot even make use of the apps and some i already deleted from my os.
don't know what to do bout it. thanks

The app store seems to be having problems just now. I have had similar random problems of connection.

One suggestion is to delete the apps and re-download them via iTunes. I have found that sometimes works.

Hope the app store is soon back to normal.

Best of luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts