What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member - Gadgetman

Gadgetman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi to all,

I received my iPad 32 gig WiFi on Tuesday June 1. I have a long history with small, portable devices dating back into the 1980's. I have owned everything from a portable Sharp 1500 (Circa 1980), HP Jornadas, HP LX, Fujitsu P series laptops, Fujitsu U series 5.6" tablets, iPod iPhones, iPod Touch, HP Mini Note (8.9" screen) and finally now, an iPad. I am a real believer in portable instant-on power. I use the sleep mode on all of my Laptops to ensure instant-on access. I hope to enjoy many long hours of use with my new iPad.

Gadgetman.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! If you're like a lot of us, you'll enjoy far too many hours with it. Mine is in my hands most of the day.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome! Glad to have you join us!

Don't worry, if you catch the iPad bug, it will in fact be MANY hours.....

OP
G

Gadgetman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
many hours indeed

I have already spent many hours already! :) Of course, I have always spent many hours with various gadgets, so, this is nothing new hehehe!

Most reactions

Latest posts