What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad user

colett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody ;) I am a totally new ipad2 user and I need some advice. I would be really grateful if sy could give me some answers.

First of all i tried to login to the iCloud but it isn't let me cause on this ipad some other people already logged in and its blocked after 3 users. Any advice how can i broke in?

Other problem i am trying to download music via safari but its constantly saying cannot download this file ... I looked for settings but its nothing there what i can change so i don't have a clue. :(( ?

Also i turn on the bluetooth i try to connect with my samsung galaxy nexus, paired them and then its nothing but its showing as they paired. Any ideas?

Moderation Notice: Your second post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules *Please avoid duplicate postings. If duplicate posts are shown, it will be deleted without warning..

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Collett--hi there...
Please see The moderation comments.

Last edited:

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you purchase this iPad second hand? If so you will need to login with your Apple id and password. Regarding the music, you need to download music via iTunes. You cannot do it via safari as there is really no download type folder on the iPad. I am not sure on your last question about the bluetooth issue. I know with the iPhone it will not allow you to pair the two.

Most reactions

Latest posts