What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad owner!!!!!!

jerseymaggie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just got my a first iPad yesterday!!!!! I absolutely love it! I used this site to research what I wanted to buy. (and I did A LOT of research).

After much thought and weighing out the pros & cons, I went with a 64 gb wi-fi iPad 1. Seriously considered an iPad 2 but I decided that the updates to the 2 were not important to me. I checked out lots of videos with side by side comparisons and while I can see the speed difference, I still went with the 1st generation and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!!!!! I purchased it as a refurb directly from Apple and I can not tell enough people what a great experience and high quality product it is. I don't think I would ever have guessed it was not a brand new machine. This is my 3rd refurb Apple product and I may never buy a brand new Apple product again. I upgraded to 4.3.3 and I can not complain one bit about the speed.

I may consider the iPad 3 if there is retina display but for now, this is just perfect and I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to learn all there is to learn about is awesome machine!

Maggie

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations! I have ipad1 32gb 3G, and love it! I'm not even tempted by ipad2. We'll see if 3 is "crazy better" :)

This is a great forum, if you have any questions, and can't find it in a search, just ask away!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and congrats on the iPad!

Most reactions