What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad Owner

lindakc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased my first iPad yesterday. Although new to iPad, I have a Macbook and an iPhone and used this site to do some of my iPad research. Love the great variety of aps available but appreciate recommendations to sort out the good from those that sound better than they are!

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
If you enjoy tech and Science Fiction I recommend "Dvice" and "Blastr" magazine apps. You need to get "Angry Birds" and "Cut the Rope" for the pure addictiveness of these games. And for reading "iBooks", "Nook", "Kindle", and "Kobo" are all good choices and represent the largest book retailers in the world. I also recommend "GoodReader" for document viewing, "Photobucket" for image manipulation, and "Atomic Web" for an alternative to the "Safari" web browser. If you are a hobbyist try "Photograde" for coin collecting and "GedView" for your Genealogy files. There are a lot of additional good apps out there and the above is just the tip of the iceberg. I suggest you click on the "Apps" portion of this forum and read through the entries for a more thorough listing of important, educational, and outright fun applications.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around. Any question fell free to ask.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts