What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad + Apple Digital AV Adapter + HBO Go/Netflix

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am planning to get the digital adapter. Has anybody used this setup to their HDTV for HBO Go or Netflix?

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have HDMI TV connector that cost 40 bucks and Apple TV is only $99 you might be better off just getting Apple TV which has a whole lot more options and it's wireless to answer your question the connector it does work very well

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:
OP
zman

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone actually used the adapter to view HBO Go and/or Netflix? I read somewhere that HBO Go (I think) doesn't show up on the HDTV - just an HBO logo.

mgoblue01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zman said:
Has anyone actually used the adapter to view HBO Go and/or Netflix? I read somewhere that HBO Go (I think) doesn't show up on the HDTV - just an HBO logo.

I use it for Netflix on the upstairs tv every day. No knowledge about HBO Go.

ajricaud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried HBO Go--it does not work. Netflix works, but only the Netflix logo is displayed until you start playing something, then the video starts.

Most reactions

Latest posts