What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix Update on the iPad (3rd Gen)

OP
zman

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both of these apps and they don't require to you have a twitter account. I'm logged into to HBO Go right this moment and I didn't have to give them anything but my username, password, and zip code, after I told them which company provides my cable service.

Have you installed the latest update (April 30)? The reviews say otherwise...

When the app loads it constantly cycles asking for access to twitter accounts, even after pressing don't allow it pops right back up again. This cycling makes the app unusable. Shame on you HBO. I'm not giving you access to my twitter and you have rendered an awesome app completely functionless because of my choice not to give you something you shouldn't ask for anyway.

you said video out was coming soon months ago. then you give us this !! twitter !! serioulsy !! NO VIDEO OUT AFTER ALL THIS TIME !! Nobody wants to gather around the ipad to watch movies !

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I update all apps when they become available. I can't help what the reviews say....I've had these apps since they first because available and they aren't forcing twitter on folks....it doesn't even make sense for them to do that.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zman said:
Thanks all! I have updated my Netflix app :)

I wish the same could be said with the HBO Go and the Max Go apps. Bad reviews all around for their latest update. It looks like they *require* you to have a Twitter account whether you have one or not :mad:, according to the reviews. I'll hold off on these ones unless you guys know something else.

HBO Go update did not require I have a twitter account. Runs fine for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts