What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Here!

ehl2828

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Looking forward to getting my new Ipad in the next week I hope. Came across this site. Looks good. Already received the dock, case :ipad-keyboard:, and dock keyboard. Now, just waiting on the Ipad to use them all!

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome and which model did you order? My two apple stores here in Tampa are sold out of all models :(

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!!!:)

OP
E

ehl2828

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you all!!!

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome!!!! I pre-ordered the 3G 64gb on March 12 and am hoping it will arrive this week BEFORE I go out of town on the
25th. We'll see. I keep checking every day. You are all so nice to welcome me. I look forward to communicating with you and learning more about the Ipad. I'm sure there are all kinds of little things that I will learn here. I'm also looking forward to getting a new Iphone this summer when they come out. I have the 3G. Can't live without my Iphone.
Thank you all again for such a warm welcome! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts