What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad dock keyboard

Robynia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I'm new and I've had an iPad now since last September. I'm English but live in Italy and I find it ideal when I go to London, which is several times a year. (I've downloaded the BBC global app, which allows me to download and watch my favourite programmes when in Italy.)

Anyway, I have a new iPad dock keyboard and it's simply driving me crazy as the symbols on the keyboard don't do what they're supposed to do. The photo on the box, however, doesn't correspond to the actual keyboard and I've done my research on the Internet to see what it should actually look like. All the images correspond to the photo on the box - nothing I've seen on the Internet is the same as my keyboard.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How have you set up your options in the 'Settings' menu for keyboards? I wasn't sure, too, whether your keyboard dock was Italian or British.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts