What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never download cloud browse to play flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

ybbhfdf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One thing iPad or even Mac make me annoyed is can't play flash
So I search online to find the solution and I find a video about how to use an app----cloud browse
So I buy the app with 2.99 dollars, and find that the developer is a very greedy man women or sth.
The app cut up your play every maybe 5 min and ask you to register as a so call premium member paying member fee every month
And when your flash is playing there are many ads presenting at the bottom
I strongly suggest apple implement a complain platform so that ****ting app like this can never exist in iTunes

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Firstly, flash does work on Mac, just not on iOS.

Secondly, don't you read the description and reviews of the apps before you buy them, it clearly states that you need to pay a premium after buying the app if you want to use uninterrupted and add free and it says how much. Seriously, if you can't be bothered to read what it says then why come here to moan about it?

The Archangel

rory.reilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash does work on mac except for some of the new airs where you have to manually download it

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Lol @ ybbhfdf.

Yup, as Gabriel says, read what the app description says before you download. It clearly states in the description what the terms are. What you're asking for is banning in-app purchasing or updating. This certainly won't happen.

Also, do some research. First off you purchase an app with a very low user rating, secondly, it's common knowledge with iPad owners that flash isn't an option on the iPad, even with a browser.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As one of our members stated: whining about flash after you purchase an iPad is a waste of time.

There are so many threads on this topic ~ one more is not needed. Use the search button.

This thread is closed ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts