What's new

Needs help please

dcwk24

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Hi everybody. I got 1 old iPad n 1 new iPad. When I download some new apps in my new iPad n it's appear at my old iPad. Can anybody teach me how to solve it please?
 
I've moved your post to the iPad help forum, where it will receive better attention.
 
Hi everybody. I got 1 old iPad n 1 new iPad. When I download some new apps in my new iPad n it's appear at my old iPad. Can anybody teach me how to solve it please?

Have you gone to Settings>iTunes &App Stores, and checked to see if automatic downloads are turned on? Turning them off will solve the problem.

image-800881538.webp
 
Thanks for the replied but I had tried it out but still the same here. Any idea to switch it off?
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom