What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traveling international HELP

Sorash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello;

I need help pls, I currently have 2g data plan domestic but will be traveling next week to puerto Vallarta Mexico n would like to use my iPad there but looking at the international prices are too high n can't afford it. Do anybody knows where I can buy any sim card for less money that I can use my iPad there plz?thx for helping me.:)

richgalen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello;

I need help pls, I currently have 2g data plan domestic but will be traveling next week to puerto Vallarta Mexico n would like to use my iPad there but looking at the international prices are too high n can't afford it. Do anybody knows where I can buy any sim card for less money that I can use my iPad there plz?thx for helping me.:)
I was just in Kenya & Tanzania. I turned off the 3G altogether to avoid even a hint of overseas roaming charges, and used the WiFi in the hotels to get mail, keep up on news, etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts