What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help?

nofli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've heard that there's an app that can make iPhone apps look clear when are doubled their size in iPad .. Can anyone help with the name of the app or tweak?

Last edited:

psy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't find this app in app store?

AHA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
psy said:
Can't find this app in app store?

It's not in the App Store. You can get it from Cydia by jailbreaking your iPad.

psy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak. Mmmm sounds risky. Is it illegal ? Or void warranty?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
psy said:
Jailbreak. Mmmm sounds risky. Is it illegal ? Or void warranty?

No, it's not illegal and can be unjailbroken at anytime if it needs to go back to Apple.

If you are not sure about anything to do with Jailbreaking you can pay a visit to the stickies in the hacking section of these forums.

The Archangel

OP
nofli

nofli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AHA said:
It's called RetinaPad.

Is there a way that we Can get it for free? Cuz it's paid tweak in cydia...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Careful there, nofli!

Asking how to get paid items for free (either tweaks in Cydia or apps in the App Store) is piracy! We do not condone piracy here at iPadForums, whether it's the discussion of tweaks and apps to do piracy, how to find the respositories/places to get tweaks for free or even posing the question to the open forum that you wish to steal from a developer (and thus reveal yourself as a thief).

Not only is piracy against the rules here at iPadForums.net, it is illegal! Don't be a pirate!

You are new, so let this be a warning. However, continued discussion or evidence of piracy - from you or anyone on this forum - may/will lead to you being asked to leave.

Don't be a pirate!

Marilyn
Moderator, iPadForums.net

psy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well said, some peeps don't honestly realise that software, apps etc belong to someone ,
I find the iPhone and iPad to be amazing devices that help and entertain me every day and the most expensive app I have bought so far was quick office pro at £10 and it was well worth it.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nofli said:

Also retina pad is well worth the money, I know some people can't afford it but it is a great app to have if you can.

OP
nofli

nofli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am really sorry for that question, i really didn't know that its illegal
there won't be such question again...
Sorry again..

Most reactions

Latest posts