What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with frozen updates.

Tzalabak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I'm new to these forums and already need some help.

Yesterday my ipad found an update for a few of my apps. Upon trying to install them, an error occured with the first program, preventing it from installing the update. As a result it and every other program slated for an update is stuck with "waiting" and a loading bar underneath them, rendering them unuseable, and they cannot be deleted. Any new programs that try to update succumb to the same fate.

I was wondering if anyone has run into this problem, and if so, does anyone know of a fix for this?

I have tried reinstalling the affected programs, but it won't allow that to happen.

Any help is appreciated.

MoonBowles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This doesn't work for me. The apps are still 'waiting' when it reboots.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Log int iTunes. Check for and complete any pending downloads whether they be apps, podcasts, etc. and see if wait state has changed.

Most reactions

Latest posts