What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help itunes store needs to be reset?

candilala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, i am in south africa, recently i tried to download an app, but when i googled it, it said this app was not available in the south african i store, would i like to go to the u.s store, so i pressed yes. Only to find i cannot purchase on this store. Now i want to go back to south african i tunes but dont know how to, the itunes on my ipas2 is now the u.s one , and i am not even able to update my apps, as the app store is also jow reset to the u.s??? Please can somone help

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, i am in south africa, recently i tried to download an app, but when i googled it, it said this app was not available in the south african i store, would i like to go to the u.s store, so i pressed yes. Only to find i cannot purchase on this store. Now i want to go back to south african i tunes but dont know how to, the itunes on my ipas2 is now the u.s one , and i am not even able to update my apps, as the app store is also jow reset to the u.s??? Please can somone help

Go to App Store - Featured:

image-4189173295.jpg

Scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it and sign out

image-1612314038.jpg

image-3898259225.jpg

Now sign in again:

image-1117085129.jpg

When a popup appears, choose:

image-1594090.jpg

Enter your Apple ID and password, then the next popup appears and allows you to choose your country.

Most reactions

Latest posts