What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South african apple has a worm in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrydb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WE pay as much as anyone else in the world for our apple devices -yet the app store in SA has no games category (most Users are unaware)
Yup - no angry birds (but the book of cheats is available) there is only a category called entertainment mostly full of things like the talking cat and Jamie Oliver recipes , not even google earth for iPad is available here

guys our money is just as good as the rest of the world - you can see that we are downloading and paying for the utility's and productivity apps- can you just imagine the money apple is missing out on by not having the games available

All the android devices have games????

WHAT WHY AND WHEN are you going to fix this?

apple needs to be honest and forthcoming about issues that stop south African apple clients getting the same services as the rest of the world

You have a fantastic forum that discusses the games etc - I would love to participate!

if you delete my thread I will just post it again!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're posting to the wrong place. If you want to tell Apple, contact Apple. This forum isn't affiliated with Apple. You're just posting to a bunch of fellow iPad users.

As for the store access, that involves legal issues from country to country, and it comes down to dollars. If any country spends enough, Apple (or any other sane company) will see to it that access is widened. But no sane company will spend a lot of money pursuing copyrights and working other legal issues just to make a little money, or even to lose money if the return on investment is negative.

It's your choice to avoid Apple, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts