What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a music app with LYRICS

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys,

As we all know that with ios 5 the music app lost its LYRICS function :( . So just wanted to know which is the best music app (free) out there that shows lyrics as well..Not SOUNDHOUD type apps please coz it requires an internet connection to show lyrics.I want an app that shows the lyrics that i have saved via itunes offile on each song.Hope that was clear :p
Or you can also tell if there is any workorund to the native app so that it does show lyrics.That wud be great :)

Sent from my iPad 2 white 64 gb (ios 5.0.1) using iPF

treasure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try TuneWiki or Lyrics World Lite. I don't think either allow you to save lyrics but they will bring them up for songs you play from iTunes. Probably need an Internet connection so I don't think this is exactly what you are looking for. If you find one that let's you save lyrics for use offline, like Ultimate Guitar Tabs does for guitar tablature, let me know.

OP
iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No needed offline lyrics :(

Sent from my iPad 2 white 64 gb (ios 5.0.1) using iPF

Most reactions