What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

navigating between email accounts

jonboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having difficulty switching between two email accounts on iPad. I don't see how I designate which email acct I want to view.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Jonboy -

When you open your e-mail app, have your iPad turned to landscape; you should have two columns.

The top of the left column should read "Accounts." This is a list of all the e-mail accounts you've got loaded on the iPad.

If the top does not read "Accounts," there should be a dark grey button with the left side having a triangle shape to it. If you press on this button, you can go back to Accounts (if need be, just keep pressing the button until you get to the main Accounts page).

Hope that helps. If that's not it, I don't know what's wrong - other than you may not have your e-mail set up properly...

Good luck.

Marilyn

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open Mail, tap on INBOX, in top left corner of the box it will show your current Mail Account name in it's top left hand corner, tap on that, it will show Accounts in the top left hand corner of the box, tap on Accounts, pick the Account you want, tap on Inbox.
You are into your other account.

Pocobear

Good Luck

Kevinpatrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get to my other accounts in the ways described above. For some reason I can't even view my MAIL in landscape mode. Even if I exit mail and lock the orientation to landscape... once I get back into mail, it goes straight to portrait yet it still says the orientation is locked. This is the only application I've run into this on. In portrait mode, when I touch "inbox" it only shows me the one email client's inbox and there's no button to get to my accounts.
Can anyone help?

Most reactions

Latest posts