D Danielsbl iPF Noob Joined Jun 8, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location London Jun 8, 2013 #1 Hi Guys, I've just released last week my game Doodle Pad. It got featured in the app store under Family! Its pretty simple. Check it out and if you could tell me your thoughts on what you think I should do to make it better That would be amazing. Doodle Pad
Hi Guys, I've just released last week my game Doodle Pad. It got featured in the app store under Family! Its pretty simple. Check it out and if you could tell me your thoughts on what you think I should do to make it better That would be amazing. Doodle Pad
Gabriel1 iPF Noob Joined Mar 11, 2011 Messages 17,090 Reaction score 747 Location Cranbrook, Kent, UK Jun 8, 2013 #2 Hi Daniel, good luck with that app! The Archangel
OP OP D Danielsbl iPF Noob Joined Jun 8, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location London Jun 8, 2013 #3 Cheers Archangel
T tregova iPF Noob Joined Jun 11, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Jun 11, 2013 #4 I'll try your game)