What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doodle Jump iPad Version Out Now

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
doodle_jump.JPG

TUAW has the heads up today that Lima Sky has released the long-awaited iPad version of its insanely popular iPhone game, Doodle Jump. Yes, finally, the game that spawned a million imitators, and sold more than a million downloads, is available in doodle-icious full-screen HD. All that addictive jumping gameplay is still there, only bigger and brighter than ever. And the iPad version also brings with it some new, iPad-only features, including a multiplayer racetrack theme (pictured) and Open Feint integration.

The simple-but-addictive gameplay sees players guiding the lovable Doodle the Doodler on his journey up a sheet of graph paper. It’s your job to help him on his way by tilting your iPad so that he can reach his lofty destination. Along the way, DD can pick up jet packs to help him in his quest, but you’ll also have to watch out for black holes and various baddies that will try to stop our brave hero!

Click here to download the game for $2.99: Doodle Jump for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source:
Doodle Jump for iPad available now (Updated) | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
Doodle Jump Makes the Leap to the iPad - Peter Kafka - Media - AllThingsD
iTunes

nightwalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that for playing Doodle jump, iPhone is more suitable than iPad... iPad is kinda too bulky to play a game on it in which you often have to make fast moves. Also, addictive as it is I think doodle isn't worth 2,99$. Just my thoughts...

Timmkaps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Doodle Jump isbnetter for iPhone because Doodle Jump is the Best i phone Game every

Most reactions

Latest posts