What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ipads acting weird

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again,
My ipad a 32 gb running on OS 4.3.5 tethered has been acting weird lately. It looks like the grid is aligned or something because whenever I want to move an app or such the apps shake all around the page and don't let me move the icons. Also when i'm not in toggle mode and try to touch some icon it highlights or goes to the one next to the one next to it,and i'm not using activator.
Cheers

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've copied this to the Hacking section too because I think you'll receive better attention there.

Tim

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First question to always ask: Did this behavior start after a recent tweak download from Cydia? If so, remove the tweak(s) you just got and see if the problem is resolved...

Have you tried to reset the iPad? Yeah, you'll have to use your computer, but maybe it just needs that to get back on the "straight and narrow." It's always amazing, to me, how a reset solves a lot of the iPad's troubles ... even jail broke ones.

Give either of those a shot and let us know how you're getting on.

Marilyn

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're definitely running something incompatible. If it resprings into Safe Mode, remove your tweaks in backward order.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have installed something from Cydia which is not iPad compatible. Likely an old app or tweak which is for iPhone only. You need to get into Cydia and remove it.

Most reactions

Latest posts