What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad won't let me sign on here:(

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you trying to log in using 3G or wifi? Have you been able to log back in with your desktop with no problems? The email address should not be case sensitive, but the password is. It is probably something simple, but try several variations. Also, you should not need to log off with your laptop. I have often logged onto the same site with more than one computer.

Well ~ I just had my wireless router installed last night ~ so is that 3G or wifi?:eek:

Yes I can log on with my desk top no problem. I am here now. I have tried so many variations. :(

Col.Bris is helping me too ~ but he is sleeping.:D

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also like my old one but I got no choice . Hope the webmaster could get to reset it asap.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah. It is sad that I can't get here with my new iPad ~ now, did you delete your old username and just go and register again?

I guess I can do that as it doesnt even 'recognize this email in our system". Yet they send me emails throughout the day.:confused:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Col waved his magic wand because we welcome you here.

So at last welcome to the best ipad forum in the world enjoy your stay

Colin, down under
Brisbane Australia

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol! Well your magic wand worked, Sir.:)

I like this forum as I am learning so much. I just read about hacking. I can't imagine doing that to my new toy ~ but it sure is interesting!

I hope your dreams were sweet, Col ~

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It worked! I am here on my iPad!!:). Wonder why all of a sudden....
802.11 is all smoke and mirrors! No one really knows how it works... it just does!

I was able to log on here with no issues using the Atomic browser. I don't even use Safari any more. Sorry Apple!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It worked! I am here on my iPad!!:). Wonder why all of a sudden....
802.11 is all smoke and mirrors!
!

Not sure what 802.11 is.:confused:
IEEE 802.11 is a set of standards carrying out wireless local area network (WLAN) computer communication in the 2.4, 3.6 and 5 GHz frequency bands

In layman's terms, this is called WiFi. And if you really want to know more about it: IEEE 802.11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL. Although I understand a little bit of it, I wouldn't want to read the tech details either. Playing on the iPad is more fun!

Most reactions

Latest posts