What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody else having trouble signing into itunes on their PC?

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I try to sign in to download an app, it tells me my password is wrong. So I reset my password and it won't recognize my new password either.

Is itunes experiencing technical difficulties right now?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I try to sign in to download an app, it tells me my password is wrong. So I reset my password and it won't recognize my new password either.

I'm in iTunes on my laptop right now, downloading a movie and had no problem signing in.

InHisName

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes, I noticed that last week too. A couple of hours later, it stated to be ok again. Then I noticed it did it again this week too.

Sent from my iPad using iPF, still lots room left in 64GB

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just checked and Apple has reported no problems with iTunes for the last several days.

image-1346787147.jpg

pinkdiamond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i tried to log in to itunes it keeps asking me for my log in info but then it tells me cant connect to itunes.. Not sure why.

Most reactions

Latest posts