What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad won't let me sign on here:(

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason my ipad won't let me sign on to this forum. I sign out on my desk top first, and then I try to log on through my iPad and it keeps telling me that the password is wrong or the username.

Then ~

When I tell it to send me a new password reset and enter my email, it tells me that I don't exists and that iPadForums does not recognize my email address.

Help!

I'm not feelin very special here:(

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem a month ago. I was using a different user name at that time. I even e-mailed the webmaster of the problem. Webmaster asked me my old username so he can change it manually , after I sent it . I didn't get a reply. And so I decided to register for a new one Using the iPad. And never have a problem again. I think if you register using a pc it causes this kind of a problem. I don't know might just be guessing.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is strange I suspect its an issue with case sensitive ie you. Have caps on or password is complicated try changing password to something lower case and simple to test it. I log on from an iPhone , MacBook and iPad I never log bout so that's coo
Try it ok

Col.brris

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is strange I suspect its an issue with case sensitive ie you. Have caps on or password is complicated try changing password to something lower case and simple to test it. I log on from an iPhone , MacBook and iPad I never log bout so that's coo
Try it ok

Col.brris

Col ~ it won't let me change my password ~ you have to enter my email so it can be sent to re set it but when I put in my email, it states "you have entered an email we don't recognize"
:(

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the user name case sensitive? I know the iPad will put on auto cap on the first letter of a user name but not password.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not those things, I know coz i've been there. I tried countless times to reset my password ,even gave me temporary passwords. And all of them doesn't work. I just register with a new name. It solved the problem.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you trying to log in using 3G or wifi? Have you been able to log back in with your desktop with no problems? The email address should not be case sensitive, but the password is. It is probably something simple, but try several variations. Also, you should not need to log off with your laptop. I have often logged onto the same site with more than one computer.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not those things, I know coz i've been there. I tried countless times to reset my password ,even gave me temporary passwords. And all of them doesn't work. I just register with a new name. It solved the problem.

I don't wanna a different username, though. I like mine.:(

Most reactions

Latest posts