What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ipad is actually at my Fed Ex

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my ipad on May 2nd and it is suppose to be delivered on May 17th. BUT, I just checked my status and it say that my package is at my Fed Ex here in town. I am so excited. I am hoping that they won't make me wait over the weekend.

I enjoy reading the forum about this wonderful invention. I have been a windows person but my son who is a web designer and apple fan has been pushing me to towards Apple. I know I have much to learn but then that is why all of you are here, isn't it??? We are all learning together which is always fun.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome! I'm a PC guy (tried Mac, not for me) and really like Windows 7. But when it come to mobile, I'm pretty much Apple. Like my iPhone, and REALLY like my iPad.

Hope you can get it today.... Perhaps they will let you pick it Jo if it's not on the truck for today....

OP
maryinredding

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my ipad yesterday. I was so surprised when I went to the tracking page and it said out for delivery. I am loving it already. So easy to use.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Glad you got it!

If you do have any questions, be sure and avail yourself of the help forum. If you got a question, someone here has the answer.....

OP
maryinredding

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I really do get most of my much needed information from online forums.

Most reactions

Latest posts