What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Horse "Loading friends list" Bug

Zuna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason i am unable to connect to the friends list, just keeps retrying, this in turn is stopping me from buying a new horse. Any idea whats wrong and how to fix it?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Zuna--Have you tried these immediate fixes? Also, did you just recently update your ipad to the lasted release?

Force the app to quit by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

OP
Z

Zuna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive tried all that and ive not updated the ipad yet,

Kirchen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been having the exactly same problem since I installed the 1.5 update! It takes about 20 tries to login to friends list after I restart the iPad and will never login if I haven't restarted it before the try. I think it's a glitch in new update. Also the game began to crush pretty often.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I would think that it is a glitch in the app. Whenever there is an update for the iPad, apps need to be updated to run also and of course it's not until they get released that these bugs will show up. Get in touch with the Developer and let him know what's happening and then you need to wait for another update on the app to rectify it.

Most reactions

Latest posts