What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg keyboard

Poohlita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have read some of the threads but I haven't found anything of help....So I may be beating a dead horse, but I am having problems with my Zagg keyboard. I recieived it and an Ipad 2 as a gift. It took 3 times to connect them together and now there are keys that don't respond, delays. I am not sure how to fix it or what can be done to correct it. If anyone has an idea or the answer, please let me know. Thanks in advance

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Restart the iPad.
Turn the keyboard off, then on.
Put in fresh batteries.
Un-pair then pair the unit again.

Other than that, it's more than possible it's a hardware issue, especially with unresponsive keys. Check your warrantee.

That's all I've got.

bkford

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like my Zagg keyboard, and the only issue I have ever had is that sometimes as I begin to type, I have to type a key a couple of times before it recognizes that I am not using the built-in keyboard. Other than that, no complaints, and I love it.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bkford said:
I really like my Zagg keyboard, and the only issue I have ever had is that sometimes as I begin to type, I have to type a key a couple of times before it recognizes that I am not using the built-in keyboard. Other than that, no complaints, and I love it.

That's because the keyboard has timed out and needs a few seconds to reconnect to the iPad. This is normal with most Bluetooth keyboards. Once the connection is reestablished, the response time is good.

julesthegreat1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got one for Christmas. It's easy to start but I find it is cheaply made. The corners seems to bend too easily and it's a ....to open

OP
P

Poohlita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.... I know it is not sleeping. I can type and a letter won't work but the next one will then the next wont. It may b a hardware issue. I received it as a gift so hard to know about warranty. Appreciate all the help guys.

Most reactions