What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first post and my first Zenus iPad case!

Vulpix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the case from Gmarket, and got 4 it days later. Review after the pictures.
zenusipad03.JPG

zenusipad04.JPG

zenusipad05.JPG

zenusipad06.JPG

zenusipad07.JPG

The leather quality is fantastic, like the other Zenus products. Even the threading at the edges are very nicely done. The whole case just feels super sturdy, and the sides provide ample protection. Only the top portion is left exposed, but it's not much of an issue if you intend to put it in a bag. Some of you might not like this, but the case has lots of magnets. The case is secured by a magnetic clip, and the flipouts for making your iPad stand are also magnetic.

Overall, this is an awesome case. Build quality is good, and the leather is definitely good stuff. :)

OP
V

Vulpix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the Black/Tan color mix. But I don't see that anywhere. Not even on the Zenus web site (ZENUS Case! All of the Leather Case). Is this new or discontinued? The other case combinations look too feminine to me (black/orange, black/orange, pink/white and white/black).

Piko

I personally like the fresh looking black/orange combo. It's a very neutral combination, not really feminine or manly.

Davidmacpherson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How is the iPad itself secured and do you think it is held firmly in the case?

David
I like the colour combo as it matches my Sony ereader case (yes I prefer to use that for reading e books rather than my iPad).

OP
V

Vulpix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How is the iPad itself secured and do you think it is held firmly in the case?

David
I like the colour combo as it matches my Sony ereader case (yes I prefer to use that for reading e books rather than my iPad).
Yep, it's held firmly by the sides. It's like my Desire's Zenus case, held very firmly, and I seriously doubt it will fall out.

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no, i am not emailling to your personal email. please post on the forums

OP
V

Vulpix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no, i am not emailling to your personal email. please post on the forums

It's holding my iPad in pretty well. The sides are very stiff and I have yet to encounter any issue of my iPad slipping out of the case. In fact it's quite a challenge to pull out my iPad from the case.

panna2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally like the fresh looking black/orange combo. It's a very neutral combination, not really feminine or manly.also I am mostly interested in wi-fi and big touchscreen. really appreciate any recommendation.it is a nice wi-fi and big touchscreen monitor so visit our site.....ChinaBuye

Most reactions

Latest posts