What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first Ipad

neilgoodyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have always been a user of technology, and spend far too much of my available income on it, however, apart from it now being essential to be connected it affords me some enjoyment along the way.
That's probably why I previously was an Android user (still am with the phone, until it breaks); and I found that in order to stay current with the OS you had to learn and become proficient at finding and loading custom ROMS. Now, in retirement, I am just wanting the technology tools to work without me having to do so much to keep current - hence the move back to apple products.

Wing rider

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum which I think you’ll find to be very helpful and informative. I’m kinda like you in the respect that when I get home from work I just want things to work properly. So far my iPad and iPhone have yet to let me down through the years I’ve owned them.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I have always been a user of technology, and spend far too much of my available income on it, however, apart from it now being essential to be connected it affords me some enjoyment along the way.
That's probably why I previously was an Android user (still am with the phone, until it breaks); and I found that in order to stay current with the OS you had to learn and become proficient at finding and loading custom ROMS. Now, in retirement, I am just wanting the technology tools to work without me having to do so much to keep current - hence the move back to apple products.
Welcome to iPad Forums, neilgoodyer! We're here to help with any questions or problems you may have.

Most reactions